Wireless Smart Sensor For Monitoring Medication TemperatureRegular price $55.00
Many prescription medications are temperature-sensitive and lose their effectiveness if stored outside their optimal temperature range. Our Glucology Smart Sensor can be placed with your medications and will continuously measure the temperature of your medications, sending you an alert if it gets too hot or cold. The sensor is compact, travel-friendly, and easy to use. Move stress-free knowing that your medication and insulin are at a safe temperature. Simply keep the sensor in your bag/carry case along with your insulin medication. The GlucoMedi Sensor app will show you the current and updated temperature and will send you an alert when the optimal temperature range that you’ve inputted has been exceeded. Travel safely knowing your sensor will alert you if the temperature exceeds the limit you’ve set.
The thermometer is placed with your medications, continuously measures temperature and communicates with your phone through the app.
Please Note Please make sure to follow all the instructions. Do not attempt to repair or service the GlucoMedi Smart Temperature Sensor yourself. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel.
Disclaimer Be sure to check the manufacturer-recommended storage instructions for your medication before making decisions regarding temperature limits and warning alerts.
- Real-time temperature monitoring for insulin and medication
- Push notifications to alert you when the temperature exceeds the limit of your inputted value
- Add multiple medications to one user on the app with different preferences
- Customise optimal temperature for your preferences and product recommendations
- Charts and graphs of the displayed readings and history
- Save and export data from the app to pdf files
- Click here for the full user manual
- Battery: CR2477 3V 100mAH, should be replaced every 12 months
- Wireless Range: 50m in ideal conditions
- Operating temperature -20ºC to 85ºC (-4ºF to 185ºF)
- Temperature accuracy: +/-0.3-0.5ºC (+/-0.5-0.9ºF)
- Size: 46mm x 46mm x 15mm
- 1x Sensor
- 1x Back clip
- 1x 3M tape
- 1x Lanyard
- 1x Bracket
How to Use
- Remove the battery insulation sheet from the sensor
- Download the “GlucoMedi Sensor” app on your smartphone from the App Store or Google Play
- Place the sensor close to your phone to connect. Tap the “+” in the top right corner to link your sensor with the app using Bluetooth
- In settings, customise the temperature based on your needs (and manufacturer-recommended storage instructions), the device will then notify you when the temperature is reaching this maximum temperature
- CustomiSe the background and settings of your device
- To view charts and temperature history, tap the data area
- To remove your device from the app, go into settings and select the ‘delete’ button
SPECIFICATION FOR MEDICATIONS DO CHANGE
The information presented here is a guide only, and not medical advice.
You should always confirm with either your local doctor, pharmacist or pharmaceutical company for the recommended medication storage temperature or the recommended medication transportation temperature for your medication.
The information is based on the publicly available information at the time of publication.